VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Called Bob

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

Hey, Vets. This works great. I called Bob on Wednesday. Thursday morning the BVA gomer calls to find out whazzup. Then today the DRO calls up to say they are doing my DRO (which I didn't ask for) on my NOD of my CUE denial for a rating reduction. VA Seattle is 545 days out on DRO reviews. I submitted the NOD on 4/30/2014. The DRO asked me what I wanted. 100% from 1994 and SMC S.

http://asknod.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/vasec-what-happens-when-you-call-bob/

onward thru the fog. Vote for Bob.

Edited by asknod

Ah, BroncoVet. The power of paranoid thinking. This is why we have thirty day letters to hold their feet to the fire. The days of shredding are over. The new way is to "misconstrue" what it is you are attempting. With the new forms even that fig leaf is being removed from their repertoire.

a

• Founder

broncovet -

i do understand what you are saying, but so far this is no evidence of that being the case. I also agree with K9MAL be grateful, don't make waves, go away is what I got from a few service officers and Veterans Affairs folks back in the early 1990's and they did scare the bejesus out of some of us. I remember how annoying I was by asking them why and where does it say that I was full of questions and fear it was not a good time. Some even acted offended if I questioned what they said, it was a squirrelly place back then before the internet and we all started talking to each other. All that being said I would say that any one that behaved in a retailatory manner would be shooting themselves in the foot given the current climate when orders come down from Bob.

Orders have always been there, I think now with the new limelight they are slowly being implemented and followed. Hopefully the new sheriff in town will make the necessary changes, however, realize it's agonizingly slow to get rid of all the rotten apples. Rome wasn't built in a day, I think if memory serves me right it was only from rising above the ashes did the mighty nation attain its might.

I have not heard back yet on my email to him....

Did you ever hear back Berta? I emailed him on the 23rd and have yet to receive a response. Not sure what the next step should be... Email again or just let it go?