Read VA Disability Claims Articles
Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

St. Petersburg VARO processing time

Rate this question

floridanurse

Question

Anyone ever deal with the St. Pete VARO.... I just had all c&p exams and they are complete on myhealthevet.  Any guess as to when I will get rated? also, after they rate you, how long before retro pay? Does monthly benefit come before retro or vice versa.  Everyone has been amazing on this site.  Thanks to all for your advice.  So far I have been told 100% for PTSD, 10% for right ankle and 10% for tinnitus.... the c&P examiner also said that my bladder condition was secondary to PTSD/MST.  Do they rate secondary conditions?

8 hours ago, floridanurse said:

it is in the MST forum........good night! I had exams for tinnitus and right ankle as well>>>>>>>>> weird..LOL

I can't find it but let me ask you...did you NOT have a female examiner? The MH exam should have been a different examiner from the other exams. If not that concerns me!!!

US Navy Desert Storm Veteran
Proudly served my Country!!! :biggrin:

• HadIt.com Elder

Navy4life,

Maybe this link will help

http://community.hadit.com/topic/67762-all-cp-exam-are-in-help/

.................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Hey Navy

I am deeply sorry you were raped in service.   However, you completely misunderstood my points.  Honesty is not the best policy when dealing with the VA.  Knowledge is best policy.

People come here to be coached a little as to know what to expect from C&P exam.  I wish I had known back in 1972  when I left out part about overdose and cutting my writs on leave from Vietnam.  I was

a good soldier and just sucked it up.  My reward was VA and Military foot so far up my ass they kicked my teeth out.  The VA and Army used every word out of my mouth against me.   I would be long

dead if I depended on VA.   I got help from  private psychologist who  knew something about Vietnam vets.  When I got complete exam from private doctor about my mental state the VA just

ignored it.   I did not even get a C&P exam.  Some 90 year old VA doctor from WW1 said I was just a lazy sod and crybaby ,but SC'ed me anyway.   I have been to many C&P exams since

that time.  I have been called a faker, liar, anti-social, and many other dirty names via VA C&P system.  However, since I finally found out what it really takes to win claims that was all blown away

by multiple reports from private retired VA doctor and other private doctors who were not afraid to tell the truth.  You don't even know me or my history and you criticize me and accuse me of things.

Sounds like the VA talking  to me.

John;

There is a difference between coaching then seeking advice and guidance. I understand a lot of people including myself got cheated by the VA. I didn't know I have the right to what I have now. I never received an exit physical back in the 90's. It wasn't until 2013 that I found out through my husband and girlfriend that I could apply. 

Mall Vetersns who legitimately have issues should be afforded the medical care and compensation. We all sacrificed our lives! Some of us never served war but we were violated by the very men that enlisted to serve their country as I did. No one should ever be violated and no one joining the military should ever have to worry about that. . It makes me sick. 

Edited by Navy4life

US Navy Desert Storm Veteran
Proudly served my Country!!! :biggrin:

• HadIt.com Elder

It makes me sick as well.   My wife before I knew her was attacked, but by circumstance was saved.   Attacker paid a steep price when some people got to him with baseball bats.   99% of vets who claim stuff have legitimate issues.   VA believes most of us are fakes and frauds.    I am not making this up!  I never had an exit physical.  I got no copy of my military files.  I got boot up my azz.   Big imprint by Uncle Sam on my AZZ.    I had symptoms of PTSD while I was in the Army.  No such DX in those days, just assumption that you were a personality disorder which is long for psychopath/anti-social personality.  By the time I had first experience with VA  I was feeling very anti-social.   I already knew how to hate but the VA refined it.    I feel horrible that you were raped while you were serving country.  If I could line all those perverted and sick bastards up against the wall I would shoot every one of them.  I would not let a kid of mine join military for all the tea in China.  My brother-in-law was KIA in Nam.  My wife still cries over it sometimes.  I believe in vets first.  I have heard absurd stories from some guys claiming to have done 3 tours in Nam, 5 PH's ,  Silver Star, Special Forces etc.   I usually believe them until proven wrong because I would trust a person before an institution.  At the same time I know people can be evil, lying, scum, but most are not......I hope.

34 minutes ago, john999 said:

Hey Navy

I am deeply sorry you were raped in service.   However, you completely misunderstood my points.  Honesty is not the best policy when dealing with the VA.  Knowledge is best policy.

People come here to be coached a little as to know what to expect from C&P exam.  I wish I had known back in 1972  when I left out part about overdose and cutting my writs on leave from Vietnam.  I was

a good soldier and just sucked it up.  My reward was VA and Military foot so far up my ass they kicked my teeth out.  The VA and Army used every word out of my mouth against me.   I would be long

dead if I depended on VA.   I got help from  private psychologist who  knew something about Vietnam vets.  When I got complete exam from private doctor about my mental state the VA just

ignored it.   I did not even get a C&P exam.  Some 90 year old VA doctor from WW1 said I was just a lazy sod and crybaby ,but SC'ed me anyway.   I have been to many C&P exams since

that time.  I have been called a faker, liar, anti-social, and many other dirty names via VA C&P system.  However, since I finally found out what it really takes to win claims that was all blown away

by multiple reports from private retired VA doctor and other private doctors who were not afraid to tell the truth.  You don't even know me or my history and you criticize me and accuse me of things.

Sounds like the VA talking  to me.

John,

I hear what you are saying, and my whole life has been screwed for 34 years, until I die. And the VA is still screwing me blind. But if you are building your house on shaky ground, then it will not last forever.

Every day at the va hospital, I see guys yelling, moaning, and groaning to cut in line, get drugs, get admitted to hospital to boost their ptsd claims, etc... Although they are getting what they want at the expense of others, somehow, i think the VA will and is getting them back worse no matter what rating they receive.

From being an engineer and living in the slums in Gulf coast FL and LA, CA, I am well aware of all of all of the VA (US Army Grade) electronic toys given to local vigilante's. They are given to non-citizens, illegal aliens and retarded citizens starting in 2007 and early released felony convicts starting in 2010, so they can never turn State's evidence against the Fed's. Snowden was just the tip of the iceburg, and common knowledge in the slums.

Advocating lying is not the most systemic means of a defense. But you are 100% sc and I am not sh#t, so please don't let me stop you.