Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

Qtc Exam Questionnaire ..... ?

Rate this question

VetsLady

Question

Husband is scheduled for QTC exam soon. Fill in QTC form asks a few questions:

Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) ?

Mycardial Infarction ?

Coronary Bypass surgery ?

Heart Transplant ?

Implanted Cardiac Pacemaker ?

Implanted Automatic Implantable ?

Cardioverter Defribillator ?

Is continued treatment required for IHD or IHD related conditions ?

Also, on page one ...... requests to the examiner for an Opinion ? (no)

Husband has definitive diagnoses of: right bundle branch blockage, coronary artery disease and hypertension.

also, DM2 and AO exposure has been established, although in a recent letter the VA asked him to again "prove AO exposure"

and we referred them to THEIR rating decision that clearly establishes AO sc for DM2 and PN.

Any thoughts or ideas on this questionnaire are appreciated.

Thank you ....,

Edited by VetsLady

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

If he was in Vietnam he does not have to prove AO exposure.

Right on John ! He was there, boots on ground, top secret clearance and the military didn't document it however, we did prove it and the VA did sc him a few years back with AO related issues.

This latest letter (from VA Nehemer "team" ) requested he prove it and we wrote them and the exposure in Vietnam issue is cleared up. All I did was refer them back to their own decision of over 3 year ago.

It's a moot subject and why they asked him again is beyond ridiculous !

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

VetsLady,

I understand. I had to go through the same thing with my Parkinson's claim. While. I had already proved beyond a doubt that I was in Vietnam, they wanted me to prove it again. It kinda gets one upset. Well, I recalled that I had an old scrap book that I had not looked at for over 30 years. I found my orders to and from Vietnam, my flight documents to and from Vietnam, and some medical documents from the time I spent in the hospital at Cam Rahn. I know it is really frustrating, You all will prevail. BTW, the doctor that did my exam had no clue on how to do my exam, he had a clerk tell him what was next on the exam.

Papa

VetsLady,

I understand. I had to go through the same thing with my Parkinson's claim. While. I had already proved beyond a doubt that I was in Vietnam, they wanted me to prove it again. It kinda gets one upset. Well, I recalled that I had an old scrap book that I had not looked at for over 30 years. I found my orders to and from Vietnam, my flight documents to and from Vietnam, and some medical documents from the time I spent in the hospital at Cam Rahn. I know it is really frustrating, You all will prevail. BTW, the doctor that did my exam had no clue on how to do my exam, he had a clerk tell him what was next on the exam.

Papa, I totally agree on the doctor's having the deer with the head lights in his eye's. He push here, he touch there and said you have PN. He has no clue. He did re-act to me when I told him about my personal doc and had done the electro myography test that prove my PN. But on a sad :sad: note I'm starting to have reflux problem.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

That is strange regarding the reflux. I had to have a camera shoved down my esophagus. Was given meds for GERD, and told that this might help. My esophagus muscles/nerves are not working correctly. Still choking. More test. What a pain.

Papa

Papa, I totally agree on the doctor's having the deer with the head lights in his eye's. He push here, he touch there and said you have PN. He has no clue. He did re-act to me when I told him about my personal doc and had done the electro myography test that prove my PN. But on a sad :sad: note I'm starting to have reflux problem.

Does it have to do with PN? Right now they have me on Lyrica and Cymbalta. They call my problem Gastroesophageal Reflux and they shoved junk down my :lol: . MY problem's are not as bad as your's, but I want to learn :blink: .

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"