Jump to content


Subscription Holder
  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Hamslice last won the day on February 3

Hamslice had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

413 Excellent


About Hamslice

  • Rank
    E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • Birthday 03/24/1961

Profile Information

  • Military Rank
    Master Sergeant

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  • Hobby
    Old Cars and Trucks and Machine Tools

Recent Profile Visitors

3,504 profile views
  1. Can't see this going sideways........... Hamslice
  2. First DBQ's, now the 48 hour rule. Next???? “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.” ― Rahm Emanuel. COVID-19, Just sayin, Hamslice
  3. Here, 1st Sergeant, Hamslice
  4. My opinion only, But, technically you could have met the statutory requirements percentage wise for IU, but you are not IU until they determine you are IU. What I am saying is you could be 100% and be employable, and then without changing anything percentage wise, you could have become unemployable. Just the opposite, you could be 10% disabled and unemployable, but, you would not meet the statutory percentage for IU. Yes, I know, technically you could be IU at 10%, but that would be the exception, not the rule. So, you need to find out when the doctor(s) say you were unemployable. That is when it should have started. FWIW, Hamslice
  5. Here's the deal. The VA had a secret code, with the "as least as likely" bullsh** that had to be verbatim for your claim to succeed. Then, some Veteran's broke the code, found the required terminology to win claims. Then, the VA started using a checklist for the Veteran's claim. Then, some Veterans found the checklist and started using it to win claims. Well we can't have Veteran's winning now can we, Didn't think so, Hamslice Now, it will take another couple years to find their new formula, and when we do, we ride!!!!!!
  6. I guess my topic "ABC's of DBQ's" topic was a little premature. So, with a fraud rate that high, I can imagine the extra hoops a claim is going to go through when a Veteran uses an "out of town" doc to do his/her exam. The VA wants the Veteran to use an accredited doc/service off their list. So now they got their fingers in the test taker and the test scorer. Can't see nothing going wrong with that scenario. Just sayin, Hamslice
  7. Congratulations, 90 to 100 is a big job, I'm still working on it. rootbeer22, from out of nowhere, hello again, Hamslice
  8. Rat Bastards are working against us. "I don't care what you say" My dad's favorite line, Hamslice
  9. Buck, You may be correct. But what if a Veteran (not someone already in the system) just went online and filed out a claim form and sent it in by himself. Wonder what would happen.. Hamslice
  10. "Furthermore, Senate Republicans’ proposal only provides half-benefits for individuals who need these checks most, like seniors on a fixed income or those who pay very little or no tax. Expanding Social Security and other benefits by $200 a month through 2021 will be a more stable and reliable source of support for these seniors and the economy as public health officials work to contain this virus." It was in an op-ed by Elizbeth Warren. Her opinion on what she thinks would work better. Not in the law, Hamslice
  11. While doing some research regarding VSO's, I learned of the 48 hour rule. I did not know of that before. Talk about a great tool, that apparently VSO's don't use. Just think of what could be fixed up front, instead of all the appeals. If I pull my POA and become my own advocate, will the rater shoot me a copy and give me 48 hours to make corrections or bring errors to their attention? I think not, but will have to do some more looking, FWIW, Hamslice
  12. Too easy, Contributions to Federal Candidates, 2008 cycle Select a Cycle: 2020 2018 2016 2014 2012 2010 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000 1998 Total Contributions from this PAC to federal candidates (55% to Democrats, 45% to Republicans) $276,700 House Total to Democrats: $138,700 Total to Republicans: $110,600 Recipient Total Abercrombie, Neil (D-HI) $1,300 Aderholt, Robert B (R-AL) $1,300 Akin, Todd (R-MO) $1,300 Alexander, Rodney (R-LA) $1,300 Baird, Brian (D-WA) $1,300 Bartlett, Roscoe G (R-MD) $1,300 Becerra, Xavier (D-CA) $1,300 Berkley, Shelley (D-NV) $2,000 Bilbray, Brian P (R-CA) $2,000 Bilirakis, Gus (R-FL) $2,000 Bishop, Rob (R-UT) $1,300 Bishop, Sanford (D-GA) $1,300 Blunt, Roy (R-MO) $3,000 Boehner, John (R-OH) $3,000 Boozman, John (R-AR) $2,000 Bordallo, Madeleine Z (D-GU) $1,300 Boren, Dan (D-OK) $1,300 Boyda, Nancy (D-KS) $1,300 Brady, Robert A (D-PA) $1,300 Brown, Corrine (D-FL) $2,000 Brown, Henry (R-SC) $2,000 Brown-Waite, Ginny (R-FL) $2,000 Buchanan, Vernon (R-FL) $2,000 Burton, Dan (R-IN) $2,000 Butterfield, G K (D-NC) $1,300 Buyer, Steve (R-IN) $2,000 Calvert, Ken (R-CA) $1,300 Campbell, John (R-CA) $1,300 Carney, Chris (D-PA) $1,300 Carter, John (R-TX) $1,300 Castor, Kathy (D-FL) $1,300 Chandler, Ben (D-KY) $1,300 Christian-Christensen, Donna (D-VI) $1,300 Clarke, Yvette D (D-NY) $1,300 Clyburn, James E (D-SC) $3,000 Cole, Tom (R-OK) $1,300 Conaway, Mike (R-TX) $1,300 Cooper, Jim (D-TN) $1,300 Courtney, Joe (D-CT) $1,300 Crenshaw, Ander (R-FL) $1,300 Cuellar, Henry (D-TX) $1,300 Culberson, John (R-TX) $1,300 Cummings, Elijah E (D-MD) $1,300 Davis, Geoff (R-KY) $1,300 Davis, Susan (D-CA) $1,300 DeLauro, Rosa L (D-CT) $1,300 Dent, Charlie (R-PA) $1,300 Diaz-Balart, Mario (R-FL) $1,300 Dicks, Norm (D-WA) $1,300 Doggett, Lloyd (D-TX) $1,300 Donnelly, Joe (D-IN) $2,000 Drake, Thelma (R-VA) $1,300 Edwards, Chet (D-TX) $1,300 Ellsworth, Brad (D-IN) $1,300 Emerson, Jo Ann (R-MO) $1,300 Etheridge, Bob (D-NC) $1,300 Farr, Sam (D-CA) $1,300 Fattah, Chaka (D-PA) $1,300 Filner, Bob (D-CA) $2,000 Forbes, Randy (R-VA) $1,300 Franks, Trent (R-AZ) $1,300 Frelinghuysen, Rodney (R-NJ) $1,300 Garrett, Scott (R-NJ) $1,300 Giffords, Gabrielle (D-AZ) $1,300 Gillibrand, Kirsten (D-NY) $1,300 Gingrey, Phil (R-GA) $1,300 Goode, Virgil (R-VA) $1,300 Granger, Kay (R-TX) $1,300 Hare, Phil (D-IL) $1,000 Harman, Jane (D-CA) $1,300 Hayes, Robin (R-NC) $1,300 Heller, Dean (R-NV) $1,300 Hensarling, Jeb (R-TX) $1,300 Herseth Sandlin, Stephanie (D-SD) $2,000 Hinchey, Maurice (D-NY) $1,300 Honda, Mike (D-CA) $1,300 Hoyer, Steny H (D-MD) $3,000 Israel, Steve (D-NY) $1,300 Jackson, Jesse Jr (D-IL) $1,300 Johnson, Hank (D-GA) $1,300 Jones, Walter B Jr (R-NC) $1,300 Kaptur, Marcy (D-OH) $1,300 Kennedy, Patrick J (D-RI) $1,300 Kilpatrick, Carolyn Cheeks (D-MI) $1,300 Kind, Ron (D-WI) $1,300 Kingston, Jack (R-GA) $1,300 Kirk, Mark (R-IL) $1,300 Kline, John (R-MN) $1,300 Knollenberg, Joe (R-MI) $1,300 Lamborn, Douglas L (R-CO) $2,000 Langevin, Jim (D-RI) $1,300 Larsen, Rick (D-WA) $1,300 Latham, Tom (R-IA) $1,300 Lee, Barbara (D-CA) $1,300 Lewis, Jerry (R-CA) $1,300 LoBiondo, Frank (R-NJ) $1,300 Loebsack, David (D-IA) $1,300 Lofgren, Zoe (D-CA) $1,300 Lowey, Nita M (D-NY) $1,300 Lungren, Dan (R-CA) $1,300 Mack, Connie (R-FL) $1,300 Marshall, Jim (D-GA) $1,300 McCaul, Michael (R-TX) $1,300 McCollum, Betty (D-MN) $1,300 McCotter, Thaddeus G (R-MI) $1,300 McGovern, James P (D-MA) $1,300 McHenry, Patrick (R-NC) $1,300 McHugh, John M (R-NY) $1,300 McIntyre, Mike (D-NC) $1,300 McKeon, Buck (R-CA) $1,300 McNerney, Jerry (D-CA) $2,000 Michaud, Mike (D-ME) $2,000 Miller, Candice S (R-MI) $1,300 Miller, Jeff (R-FL) $2,000 Mitchell, Harry (D-AZ) $2,000 Mollohan, Alan B (D-WV) $1,300 Moran, Jerry (R-KS) $2,000 Moran, Jim (D-VA) $1,300 Murphy, Patrick J (D-PA) $1,300 Murtha, John P (D-PA) $1,300 Norton, Eleanor Holmes (D-DC) $1,300 Obey, David R (D-WI) $1,300 Olver, John W (D-MA) $1,300 Ortiz, Solomon P (D-TX) $1,300 Pastor, Ed (D-AZ) $1,300 Pelosi, Nancy (D-CA) $3,000 Perlmutter, Ed (D-CO) $1,300 Price, David (D-NC) $1,300 Rehberg, Denny (R-MT) $1,300 Reichert, Dave (R-WA) $1,300 Reyes, Silvestre (D-TX) $1,300 Rodgers, Cathy McMorris (R-WA) $1,300 Rodriguez, Ciro D (D-TX) $2,000 Rogers, Hal (R-KY) $1,300 Rogers, Mike D (R-AL) $1,300 Rothman, Steven R (D-NJ) $1,300 Roybal-Allard, Lucille (D-CA) $1,300 Ruppersberger, Dutch (D-MD) $1,300 Ryan, Paul (R-WI) $1,300 Ryan, Tim (D-OH) $1,300 Salazar, John (D-CO) $2,000 Sanchez, Loretta (D-CA) $1,300 Schiff, Adam (D-CA) $1,300 Schultz, Debbie Wasserman (D-FL) $1,300 Serrano, Jose E (D-NY) $1,300 Sessions, Pete (R-TX) $1,300 Sestak, Joe (D-PA) $1,300 Shays, Christopher (R-CT) $1,300 Shea-Porter, Carol (D-NH) $1,300 Shuster, Bill (R-PA) $1,300 Simpson, Mike (R-ID) $1,300 Skelton, Ike (D-MO) $1,300 Smith, Adam (D-WA) $1,300 Smith, Adrian (R-NE) $1,300 Snyder, Vic (D-AR) $2,000 Souder, Mark E (R-IN) $1,300 Space, Zack (D-OH) $2,000 Spratt, John M Jr (D-SC) $1,300 Stearns, Cliff (R-FL) $2,000 Sutton, Betty Sue (D-OH) $1,300 Tauscher, Ellen (D-CA) $1,300 Taylor, Gene (D-MS) $1,300 Thompson, Bennie G (D-MS) $1,300 Thornberry, Mac (R-TX) $1,300 Tiahrt, Todd (R-KS) $1,300 Turner, Michael R (R-OH) $1,300 Visclosky, Pete (D-IN) $1,300 Walz, Tim (D-MN) $2,000 Wamp, Zach (R-TN) $1,300 Wilson, Joe (R-SC) $1,300 Wolf, Frank (R-VA) $1,300 Young, C W Bill (R-FL) $1,300 Senate Total to Democrats: $12,400 Total to Republicans: $15,000 Recipient Total Alexander, Lamar (R-TN) $1,300 Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA) $1,300 Cochran, Thad (R-MS) $1,300 Collins, Susan M (R-ME) $1,300 Dole, Elizabeth (R-NC) $1,300 Durbin, Dick (D-IL) $1,300 Enzi, Mike (R-WY) $1,300 Graham, Lindsey (R-SC) $2,000 Harkin, Tom (D-IA) $1,300 Inhofe, James M (R-OK) $1,300 Johnson, Tim (D-SD) $1,300 Landrieu, Mary L (D-LA) $1,300 Lautenberg, Frank (D-NJ) $1,300 Levin, Carl (D-MI) $1,300 Pryor, Mark (D-AR) $1,300 Reed, Jack (D-RI) $1,300 Roberts, Pat (R-KS) $1,300 Rockefeller, Jay (D-WV) $2,000 Sessions, Jeff (R-AL) $1,300 Sununu, John E (R-NH) $1,300 Based on data released by the FEC on March 11, 2013. Right from the VFW online site, Hamslice Don't let the truth get in your way.
  13. Let me put it a different way. Imagine, you could not file your income taxes unless you used TurboTax, TaxSlayer or Jackson Hewitt. You could file on your own, but you would not get to see your W-2's, tax tables or use a computer. Only paper and your memory. That don't make sense, yet we allow it with the VA and claims. Hamslice Oh, I almost forgot, make them tax-exempt too.
  14. "My dues give a private party access to my claim, because congress, who was given my money, gave them that right, which I don't have." Reading comprehension. Let me explain in plain English, 1. I pay my dues 2. VSO's, a private organization, gives my money to the Congressmen. 3. Congressmen give VSO's a secret (not me) access to my file as it is being developed. My contention. VSO's would not exist if we had their access. Hamslice And, if you're stuck on "we", VSO's are tax exempt, therefore, you and me make up their shortfall. So yes, we pay for the VSO reps, cause they don't pay their fare share.
  15. deedub, You prove my point from an inside view. They do not do what they can and could. Yet we pay them too. Shameful, Hamslice Give me the 48 hours and a direct line to the rater...
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines